Friday, February 11, 2011

Abundant


This is from a devotional titled, "An Invitation to Prayer for Mothers"

"Rejoice the soul of Your servant, for You, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
  For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, 
and abundant
in mercy to all whose who call upon You." 
Psalm 86:4-5

Oh, Father, how wonderful You are. 
Your love is endless, and Your abundant mercy is new every morning. 
My heart is filled with praise for your lovingkindness.  
Help me as a mother to share Your abundant love
with each of my children. 
May Your Spirit give me the wisdom necessary to guide
the precious gifts You have given me. 
I confess that I cannot live without You in my life. 
Give me the power to live each day for You, my Lord and my Savior. 
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and input are very much appreciate
- Blessings!
Julianne

Living Counter Cultural: Femininity

Popular culture has a decidedly feminist bent.  Recent movies, tv shows and prominent women  are displaying heroins as   to...